It was lovely to welcome all our pupils back to school this morning. Lots of happy children and staff!!!
We would like to say a special thanks to Mrs Edgar and her team of volunteers from Causeway Coast Vineyard for painting the wall and gates at the front of school. They also have power hosed the front of the school building.
Meet & Greet
Parents have the opportunity to drop into school on either Thursday 1st September or Friday 2nd September to meet children’s new teachers. Teachers will be available in their classrooms between 8.45am and 9.00am
We have made a few changes to the way in which money should be sent to school. Dinner and 223 club money should be sent into school every FRIDAY!
Dinner Money – Parents are asked to send all dinner money in the brown envelope provided stating the days which their child has had dinner on a Friday to the class teacher. Continue reading
Coffee – Check
Chat – Check
Classroom – Check
Children – Check
It’s so hard to believe that our summer holidays are over. Staff have been busy in school getting everything ready for the children coming back. Here’s some information for those first few days:
- P1 – P7 pupils should be in school tomorrow – 9.10 am until 12 noon.
- Early Morning Breakfast Club will start on Wednesday 31st August at 8.00 am costing £1.05.
- NO children should be in school before 8.40am unless they are attending breakfast club.
- Judith will be serving usual break club at 10.30 am. NO school dinners on Wednesday 31st August.
- Thursday 1st September – P1 – P3 – 9.10am – 2pm
P4 – P7 – 9.10am – 3pm
- School dinners will be served on Thursday 1st and Friday 2nd September. See Website for Menu.
We look forward to welcoming all the children back to school for what we hope will be an exciting school year.