Despite the torrential rain there has been this afternoon/evening, we are hopeful that Sports Day will still take place tomorrow!! We have been weather watching as past few days and forecasts are giving it dry until lunch time tomorrow – so keep everything crossed that it stays dry!!
We will let everyone know if there is a change of plan as early and as soon as possible!!!